About Create Medic
- August 1974:
- Established NASK Co., Ltd. and started developing medical devices made of Silicone rubber.
- July 1977:
- Changed the trade name to CREATE MEDIC CO., LTD. and started business Yokohama.
- July 1978:
- Succeeded commercialization of Japan’s first produced All Silicone Foley Catheter and started the sales activity earnest.
- May 1988:
- Completed the first stage construction at Hokkaido plant (Iwamizawa city Hokkaido)
- April 1990:
- Completed the second stage construction at Hokkaido plant.
- March 1993:
- Completed the third stage construction at Hokkaido plant.
- July 1990:
- Newly registered over the counter stock to Japan Securities Dealers’ Association
- April 1995:
- Completed the new head office building (Management/Administrative Divsions, Headquarters of Sales, Regulatory Affairs Division, Distribution Control Division) Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama.
- January 1997:
- Established Mito plant.
- April 1998:
- ISO9001, ISO9002 and CE Marking certified.
- July 2000:
- Listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange market.
- April 2002:
- DALIAN CREATE MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD. started operations.
Acquired ownership of Suremed Co., Ltd. (present KYUSHU CREATE MEDIC CO., LTD.)
- February 2003:
- Established CREATE MEDIC INTERNATIONAL TRADING (DALIAN) CO., LTD. Dalian/China.
- February 2005:
- ISO13485 certified.
- March 2005:
- Established R & D Center, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama.
- December 2005:
- Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange market.
- March 2007:
- Established Kyushu Distribution Center.
- June 2010:
- Established VIETNAM CREATE MEDIC CO., LTD.
- May 2014:
- Established Create Medic Vietnam International Trading Co., Ltd.
- June 2016:
- Established New R & D Center, Tonomachi, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki.
- April 2022:
- Transitioned to the Standard Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.